Sunday, October 29, 2006

Disc Golf


I've been meaning to get this entry about disc golf up for a while, but haven't had a chance, so here it is. Meg, Tom, Dean and I played disc golf the Sunday morning of the Packers game that we lost on Favre's fumble right at the end of the game. I don't remember the date... Anyway, we had a great 18 holes. The front 9 was really close. I had 41, Meg had 41, Dean had 41 and Tom had 45. However, on the back 9 I was lucky enough to pull away. Here were the scores from the back 9 - I had 36, Meg had 41, Dean had 38 and Tom had 45. So, the totals for the 18 were: Marc 77, Dean 79, Meg 82, and Tom with 90. I'll try to upload some of the photos...

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePossum said...

Was that at Tendick?

Hasan and Zeki and I play out there everytime I go home. It's a fun 18.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Marc Boucher said...

Actually, that one was at Lime Kiln Park in Grafton. I really like that park. It's cleaner than most and usually isn't very crowded. Plus, my friends Dean and Tom live like 3 blocks from there, so it is convenient.

We just tried Dretzka last weekend and they still weren't open.

However, I'm hoping we can get a game in with you and Hassan this summer!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home