Sunday, September 17, 2006

Disc Golf

Today we had a great day. We woke up around 7ish and went to the College to play frisbee with Sable. Then we worked out and went to pick up Tom and Dean to try to get in a game of disc golf before the Packers game. Dean played great, but Meg showed some real improvement. Tom's drives are probably better than everyone else's, but his putting needs some work. We only got in 9 holes before the game and Dean won with a score of Dean- 35, Tom - 39, Me - 40, Meg - 42.

Then we watched the game at Dean's house. Dean cooked an awesome lunch and we ate a jar of pepperocini. Then, after the game we went back to play the second round of 9. It was funny to see how right after the game, the course because packed. I really picked up my game on the back nine (I think it was because I went back to the traditional forehand throw) with a score of 36, Meg - 38, Dean - 42, Tom 44.

The totals for the day were Me - 76, Dean - 77, Meg - 80 and Tom - 83. We're all so close - it's a lot of fun.

My cousin Sharon and her husband Brett had their baby on Friday night - Jessie Leo. We're really happy for them. How exciting. I guess in a few months we'll know what it's like too! I think we have a middle name for Henry. We're thinking of Orson - it means 'little bear' and also we like Orson Wells, who is from Milwaukee and was instrumental in the old time radio that Meg and I love so much.

The next strikeout game has been scheduled for two weeks from yesterday - September 30th at 1 pm at Green Tree field. I'm hoping to start working on an official list of strikeout rules that I will post on this site. If you would like to play - you are welcome to show up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home