Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First day of classes

The first day of classes is always a bit nuts. However (knock on wood - it's not over yet) this day hasn't been as chaotic as I feared it was going to be.

Meg and I bought a pizza oven for the awesome library/it staff, but no one seemed to care :(

I think we've settled on a first name for the upcoming new little unit - Henry. The middle name is far from settled, but I am leaning towards Tiberius - we'll see...

I'm hoping we get in another strikeout game this weekend. Soon the stats from the last game will be posted. It was a blast.

I went to the mountain bike trails with Meg and Sable this morning. Last time we did that, Sable tore up the pads on her feet. However, today she went on the shorter trail with me and it was GREAT. She also went swimming last weekend down at my parents house, so she's had a lot of good exercise lately. She's a damn good dog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Prime Looper said...

I care! I was so f'n busy today by the time I read the email I was ready to just leave.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Marc Boucher said...

No, that's cool - I was just excited about it and it seemed no one else thought it was cool... It was a kind of crazy day though hey? Meg brought in a pizza tonight and it cooked just great. However, we need to make sure the fan is on in the back room so we don't accidentally set off a fire alarm! Wouldn't that be funny?

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home