Sunday, October 08, 2006

Busy weekend

Wow, did we do a lot this weekend. Friday night we got a take and bake pizza from Januli's downtown and it was really good. We watched the first half of The Great Gatsby. Then on Saturday we played strikeout down at Good Hope. We had a GREAT time. We took stats - and I hope to get them on the site this week. I lost both games, but Meg played really well. It was Me, Tom and Meg against Ryan and Dean. We played two 9 inning games. The Badgers won and the Yankees got knocked out of the playoffs. Then, today we played disc golf before the Packers game and it was a lot of fun. After the game we came home and I climbed on the roof to try to clean the gutters, but it was pretty scary. Now, I have to do some homework, and watch San Diego hopefully beat the Cardinals.

I'll try to put up some photos of this weekend as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home