Saturday, January 17, 2009

Snow Removal

I know this sounds a bit crazy, but I really like to snowblow. I went out this morning and even though it was really cold, I had a good time - I was out there for over 2 hours. I took care of several neighbor's driveways and did the whole block's sidewalk. Sometimes I wonder if I am actually bothering the neighbors when I do their driveway - however, I figure that since I'm out there already and I kind of like it, that hopefully they are just happy they don't have to do it themselves. Perhaps once it warms up and I talk with them again out in the yard, I'll ask them!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger mikedsp said...

just curious, but do the neighbors even know you are doing their driveway? Not to be paranoid, but do you ever worry about liability? What if after you cleared off the driveway, the neighbor fell and broke her hip on the way to her mailbox and blamed you for missing the patch of ice?

Have a nice day!

6:30 AM  
Blogger DevanPaul said...

I am really pleased to post my comment on this blog .I love your blog by the way, I am gonna have to add you to my list of watched blogs
South Lake Tahoe Snow Removal

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home