Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Years Eve in Arkansas

We had a nice New Years Eve last night in Rogers. After working on Dad's computer for a large part of the day Meg and I made a nice dinner of grilled tuna steaks and drilled aparagus. After dinner we resumed our Scrabble tournament. Mom was killing me in the first game and I came back right at the end and when Mom was stuck with the Q, I was able to pull ahead right at the end.

Here are the results of the two games:
Game 1
Mom 257
Marc 291

Game 2
Mom 228
Marc 187
Meg 161

Marc 4-3
Mom 3-4
Meg 0-2

Also, Henry has started saying the word 'help' which is a nice development. He started saying it when we were playing with Matchbox cars, which has been fun - it gives me an excuse to play with the cars I spent a lot of time playing with when I was a kid. I am glad we saved many of them!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude nice blog

Lance

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home