Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Disc Golf Course

We have found a new Disc Golf Course up here in Rhinelander - it is in Sugar Camp, which is about 10 miles northeast of here. It is 18 holes and is a great course. The front nine is fairly wooded and is hilly, where the back nine is more prairie with rolling hills and longer holes. We'll post photos soon of it.

Renee and Aaron got married this last weekend and it was a great time. We are happy for both of them - they are both really great people and I don't know if I've ever seen a better match, as they are both so laid back and nice.

I received an email from my friend Lorie back in Salina - it was really good to hear from her. She has her own blog that I will try to link from my main blog page soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home