Sunday, March 30, 2008

Long time no hear...

Well it's been a long time since this has been updated and needless to say there have been a lot of changes. Henry is now 15 months old and is walking/running. He is learning new words every day. He likes to say 'da da' and 'doggie' but he has been learning 'hat' and 'light' among other words.

We have also relocated up into the north woods. We now live in Rhinelander - almost 4 hours north of West Bend. My new job is at Nicolet Area Technical College and it has been a very exciting transition. Of course I miss the Colleges, but I will certainly stay in touch - I really met some wonderful people during my time there and those relationships are valuable to me.

There will be more entries in the coming days - I wanted to make sure I made a new post before too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home