Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fantasy Baseball - I should be fired

I must be the worst manager in fantasy baseball history.  I failed to start three active starters today who all had starts - INCLUDING CC Sabathia AND Cole Hamels.  However, in my utter brilliance, I did manage to make sure Trevor Hoffman DID start - so that his latest blown save would count against me.  I am down 8-1 this week and I don't see any way I can recover - this might be the end of my season.  Then again,  this loss today by the Brewers might signal the end of THEIR season.

Went out and bought a wireless printer tonight - after Henry and I went out to dinner at the Chinese place.  Now I am scared to see what Meg has to say when she gets home from judging Solo Ensemble.  I might be taking it right back tomorrow :)

Speaking of tomorrow, Meg and I are playing music at the college during the empty bowls dinner!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home