Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Finding Direction

I'm still not sure what direction this blog will take. The Thanksgiving break is coming up in two days and it will be very nice to have a couple of days off. We're going to visit Meg's family in Ripon and that will be nice. It'll be strange to not see my family this weekend though. Sable is hanging out with me tonight and we've got the candles burning while listening to the Connection. Frank McCourt is being interviewed and it is making me look forward to reading his sequel to Angela's Ashes called 'Tis. His newest book is about teaching in NYC for 30 years.

This makes me realize that I have too many books to read all at once. If only I had more time. Perhaps if I spent less time with the blog and website. Or a little less Wolfy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home